Monday, November 12, 2007

Today is Another Day


DAY 3

Day 2 was much better than day 1. Yesterday, Little Bean only had 1 accident and peed and pooped on the potty. We went out for dinner, so potty training was put on hold. She did announce while we were eating "Diaper!" and sure enough was wet when we got home. Her last words before she fell asleep last night was "Pooootteeee".

Today I think I am going to relax a little with the potty training. I will continue to take her, but I think after each meal and her nap is enough. I think I am putting too much stress on Little Bean and myself. The last two days my head was pounding by bed time and Little Bean was an easy sell on going "Night-Night".

On the bright side, I think she is starting to understand the expectation. Even though, she has yet to go to the bathroom today(yikes!), she is sitting better and when she gets up she looks for "water" or "poop" to dump in the big toilet. We will see how the rest of the day pans out.

No comments: