Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bye-Bye Ugly Bath


Isn't it lovely? Make sure you get a good look at our asbestos- free vinyl flooring.
After talking to contractors for 2 years, my husband agreed to let
me redo the bathroom, with the help of a family friend. So, now I am onto another project. Right now we can only work on the bathroom while Little Bean is at school (mornings 2 times a week) and weekends. Not much time. Hopefully we complete the bathroom in a timely manner... whatever that means!

On another topic

Thanks SARA! For your kind words on your blog! I think you are far more wise and interesting than me and I always look forward to learning and hearing from you!

3 comments:

Momma Val said...

EWWWW! Shouldn't be a hard job. Anything will be an improvement. We did ours first thing when we bought our house. It had giant glass ball light fixtures hanging from very dirty, rusty chains, a seashell sink with gold glitter, stick on floor tiles with black mold and tiny white moisture bugs living in the cracks. Oh, and the tiles in the bath were just pushing through (wall completely disintregrated with mold. ICK! We never took before pic's though. Good luck with yours!

San Diego Momma said...

Wait! I'm confused! Is that pic your new bathroom? Or is it an example of what you want to do?
OR is that your old bathroom, which in that case, it looks good.
And you're gonna do this yourself?????!!!

Clearly I'm a lazy wimp.

JENN said...

LOL! That is our old bathroom. Plastic tiles and all!
We haven't done much yet...

But hey San Diego Momma! I have seen your room decorating and organizing skills! That is far more difficult for me than ripping out a bath. So, I don't think you are lazy.