Friday, November 23, 2007

Hindi

I am going to learn Hindi. I have 3-4 Hindi books on the shelf , a CD and some websites to help in the process. However, I need to be honest. I have been on this mission to learn Hindi for the past 5 yrs and I can't say too much.

I can say in Hindi:
1. My name is ...
2. How are you
3. Namaste
4. Ok
5. Fine
6. No

Helpful Resources:
1. Learn Hindi from Bollywood Movies. Indian Style or Cutting Chai
Actually very educational as well as very funny
2. Learn Hindi (Simple phrases and words)
3. Baby Hindustani
DVD for small children, but it is working for me. Now I know my colors and can count to 10
4. For a bigger list of resources just click on the following:
Learning Hindi

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good for you! Leaning a new language is HARD, but it will be worth it in the end.

JENN said...

Thanks Sara!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool...namaste!