Tuesday, January 22, 2008

10 Reasons Why My Husband ....

... Should Not Cook Dinner
  1. He doesn't clean-up after himself while cooking
  2. His cooking is not as good as his Mother's
  3. He uses every pan available
  4. He doesn't look at my menu and uses up all the ingredients for the week
  5. He thinks he is giving me a break - meanwhile I am running after Little Bean
  6. We don't have an air vent
  7. He calls me into the kitchen several times to find certain objects
  8. There is a chance he will make my least favorite dish
  9. Should I wait for dinner or should I go to bed ... is sometimes a toss-up
  10. We don't own gas masks
... Should Cook Dinner (Sometimes)
  1. I get a hour break from chasing Little Bean to clean-up the kitchen
  2. He almost cooks as well as his Mother
  3. He cooks better than my Mother
  4. I get to go to the store again
  5. We can tell friends/family that we do use the cookware gifts they gave us
  6. Windows are opened and the house is aired out (even when it is 2 below 0)
  7. I get my exercise running back and forth
  8. There's a chance he will make my favorite dish
  9. He enjoys cooking
  10. His cooking clears our sinus'

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hilarious! I'd love it if your husband came over and cooked for me, but do understand the problems.