Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Now I ponder

Just received my new Wondertime Magazine today. For those who don't know this magazine, it's a (breath of fresh air) Parenting magazine. I love reading this magazine, when I find time.

...Well, I had a little bit of time the other day.

So I skimmed through my copy and came across an article about "Why babies throw things" . Little Bean, loves to throw things, so this article was worth my time. Basically, the answer to the question was curiosity with gravity; and cause and effect.

...hmmm....okay.

Doesn't answer why Little Bean narrows her eyes, aims and pegs us with her peas. Well, maybe cause and effect. Effect: we jump and duck to avoid the flying object, Cause: Little Bean's target practice; all of this affects her in a way that she laughs so hard!

No comments: