Well, I guess it wouldn't be too bad (oh yes it would!).
Either way, I will not, I repeat not:
- Put a teaspoon of rum in my child's milk to get them to go to sleep
- Cover their faces with 2 inches of Vaseline to protect them from the cold (maybe just a thin layer). ---Talk about competitive Mommies... I think back in the 70's, Moms liked to show off their winter-snow, dressing skills. If everything was covered including the eyes and the child could barely walk due to layering... you were doing well as a Mom.
- Make casserole surprise every night (I refuse to make casseroles to this day).
- Say for the 101 + time while eating popcorn, "This is my laxative...it really cleans me out"
- Go to their school dances and dance the old school way in the middle of their friends
- Sing or sing the wrong words to songs while their friends are in the car
- Wear bright, funky, flowered clothing
- Store a whole meal in my purse from the church potluck
- Talk to everyone in the store about anything and everything
- Try to find a learning, behavior or any abnormal diagnosis' for each of my children (my children are perfect, until otherwise notified... and even then I may not agree)