Friday, March 14, 2008

BLOG FART

Yeah thats right! I think I am having a Blog Fart. Usually, I have plenty to say, but right now...

Well, there is one thing. I have this itching feeling to do something drastic. You know like cutting my hair drastically short.... but it's already short. I don't know what I'll do, but I'll figure it out.

If I had magical powers I would end winter right now and have sunny, 75-80 degree weather for the rest of the month. Eat lots of chocolate without gaining a pound. In fact, I would loose weight and look great with a snap of my finger. I would change my wardrobe, buy bright colored outfits, and hip hugging jeans. Get rid of the clutter in my house and make all needed repairs within a heartbeat. I would go visit my friends and family... all of them, in different parts of the world. That would probably take a year. I would make my teenager sweet... my toddler behave and...

.....Now that would be drastic!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh to eat all the chocolate I want without gaining weight....sigh....

Momma Val said...

Hee! Hee! Once in awhile I bleach my upper lip or dye the gray out of my hair with a smidge lighter or darker. Sometimes I cut off all my nails and file my nails down to the nub. It's a great feeling if you neglect your nails like I do, like starting fresh. Other times I load the car up with things we really don't need and drive up to the Goodwill drop off . . . . it's a rush. OK just some odd things you can do if you can't find anything else to cure your itch. Good luck!

Allison said...

Drastic, but totally fantastic! If you figure it out let me know, so I can try it too.

Sara said...

I hear you. I'm having the itch too. I think it's part of my preparations for spring. (And I just had chocolate for breakfast, so if you figure out that weight thing, please clue me in quickly!)

You know, I never actually thought about the fact that you're parenting a teenager and a toddler at the same time. Wow! Two of the trickiest phases at once. My Dutch friend calls the 2-3 age "toddler puberty", since there is a similar bad behavior theme. If your stories are at all representative, though, your kids are really good.