Monday, March 10, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

Welcome to LIVING ON A WHIM!

Come on in take your shoes off and stay a while.

You probably have been wondering about the banner over on the right (now the top)?! Well 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting the “Ultimate Blog Party” where women bloggers come together, to blog a little... read a lot and find new and interesting blogs. You don't have to be a mom to participate.

Who am I?

I am Jenn, a stay home mother of a toddler and a teen. I blog about whatever fits my fancy for the week. Pass on ideas, discuss my latest projects, and an occasional story.

Here are few of my favorites post:

Here are a few post that generated responses, so I am guessing these are my readers favorites:

Don't be afraid to leave a comment. At least say "Hi" or "I was here"!

Enjoy the party!

17 comments:

Kristen M. said...

Hi, just stopping by for the party.

Angi said...

Enjoyed looking over your blog - I'll be back to visit more after I'm done partying! Your Mother (in law) sounds very high maintence! and I agree wholeheartdly about Oprah's favorites - whew! she has expensive taste!

Alexandra said...

Hi Jenn! I'm Alexandra! I stopped by here while making the rounds at all the Blog Partying!

Shana said...

HI! I WAS HERE!!! LOL!! Nice to meet you hope you can find the time to check out my party. :o)

Alene said...

Glad you are partying with us this week. Cool site. I love your title. Pop on over for a visit any time. blessings.

Maria said...

hola!! glad you joined the party! love the name of your blog!!

hope you can stop by my little party!!

take care and GOD BLESS...
maria

Betsy said...

Hello! Just dropping by to say hi!

Amy said...

Hi nice to meet you, thanks for the party!

Corinne said...

Hi! I was here! I liked your idea for posting some popular post - so I did that too. I hope you don't mind :) Have a great party

duchess said...

Hi. Duchess was here. Great to get to know you.
Stop by if you get a chance.

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Party! It was great to meet you.

United Studies said...

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoy meeting new people.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Just dropping in to say hi... just part of this 'crazy' party... my hubby and I don't have kids yet but in the middle of a 'LONG' adoption from China... I hope life is treating you well... take care, party hearty and don't be a stranger come visit the mad American and crazy Aussie Expat...

SaraLynn said...

Hey there! Found you at the party and wanted to say hello! Love your blog, especially the name. Stop by and vist if you have a chance
http://saralynn-toobusytothink.blogspot.com/

PARTY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! Do excuse the fashionably late intrusion, I came by to party a bit at your site. *writes in the sand* "I was here". Hope you have a great time at the ultimate blog party! :)

Alison said...

Just stoppin by! Enjoy the party.

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!